Westside Fellowship Christian Reformed Church was officially formed in 1984, holding our first service on the first of April. Forty-one families began meeting in the Bayridge Public School with the blessing of our mother church, First CRC of Kingsotn. In 1986 we moved into our present building. The early years were filled with a passion for discipleship and being a light in the newly developing community in the west end of Kingston. Westside experienced growing pains in our teenage years. Even now, in our mid-30s, we are learning from our commitment to being and becoming a healthy church – a tool to be used in the hands of God for God’s work in the city of Kingston, and beyond.
1021 Woodbine Rd, Kingston, ON K7P 2V9, Canada